As January draws to a close so too does the first Creativity Self-Help Month. I’d like to thank everyone who read and commented and I like to extend a very special thank you to my four guest bloggers, Emma Frank, Averil Parker, Edel Meade, and Kevin Sun. I learned so much from everyone involved.
Check out the list below to view all the Creativity Self-Help Posts at a glance.
- creativity and the mind-body connection by Emma Frank
- weekend inspiration: how do i find my voice? my style?
- songwriter’s inspiration and resources grab bag
- a nonjudgmental practice by Averil Parker
- weekend inspiration: 33 fascinating songwriting stories
- book love: the songwriters idea book // 04 [repost]
- creative bloggers on anxiety
- creativity and stepping outside of your comfort zone by Edel Meade
- weekend inspiration: 10 bullets by tom sachs
- book love: effortless mastery // 13
- impostor syndrome and the artist
- artificiality and creativity by Kevin Sun
- weekend inspiration: Elizabeth Gilbert – your elusive creative genius
- book love: the artist’s way // 12
- creativity tool: don’t break the chain
- january is creativity self-help month
What lessons did you learn this month? Let me know in the comments below.