Podcast Interview: Gender RevealJan 18, 2023
One of my dreams came true this week - I was interviewed on Gender Reveal! If you don't already listen to this podcast, you're about to find your new favourite. Host Tuck Woodstock has interviewed scores of incredible trans people and the conversations are always illuminating, interesting, and not to be missed. My favourites are the interviews with Jules Gill-Peterson and Gretchen Felker-Martin.
In my interview, we talked about the following topics:
- How do we modify the perceived gender of our voices?
- What exactly causes a “t-voice”?
- What does nonbinary vocal training sound like?
- How do mobility aids affect the way your gender is perceived?
- Plus: Maverique gender, jazz, and how the two dogs inside of you can change your vocal resonance!?
I also reveal some upcoming projects that I have underway so if you want to be the first to know what's coming up, listen below!
You can find the transcript of this episode at https://www.genderpodcast.com/listen.